I've had a humble beginning on this blog. But I've reached my first 1000 views. 1000 thanks to God and to all the visitors. I hope you've read and beco.e more acquainted with Jesus and his message of hope and salvation. He died for our sins and laid his life so we could repent and have eternal life with him in paradise and after the final judgement. He resurrected and he lives forever and is always with us. Don't despair he is only a prayer away.
Aroma of Light
Aroma of light... the earth smiles when it blooms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Dives in Misericordia" by Blessed John Paul II
In this way, mercy is, in a certain sense, contrasted with divine justice and is revealed, in many cases, not only more powerful than it, ...
-
On the lawn of a public garden, in the warm spring sun, amidst the tender grass, the robust, toothed leaves of dandelions had sprouted. O...
-
He could have accomplished his mission in another way, "a clap of hands, a thunderclap, rocks falling on Jerusalem; perhaps another fl...
-
He is risen! He lives, Jesus, the Nazarene, who triumphed over death. Why should I be afraid? He walked on water! He multiplied the loav...
No comments:
Post a Comment